Sunday, January 19, 2014

365 project // breakfast


I've always wanted to do a 365 project, but I've never had any ideas that I actually really liked enough to do it for a whole 365 days. Until now. I actually feel like a genius right now for coming up with this idea because it fits me so well so I know I can do this for 365 days because it's practical and the best part? It'll taste delicious and filled with yummy goodness like antioxidants, fiber, protein, etc.

365 days of breakfast. I'm thinking breakfast bowls (like the one above), smoothies, overnight oats, omelettes, homemade bread with jam, parfaits, wraps, etc. Besides, what better way to keep you motivated, energized, focused, and happy than starting the morning off with breakfast? Nothing really.

Feel free to follow me on Instagram, Pinterest, or drop me an email at miaoumolly@gmail.com if you have any breakfast suggestions or just to say hi!

7 comments:

  1. YES! not even joking, I definitely need this. Was I your inspiration? I'd like to think I was apart of this somehow ;) even if I wasnt.

    Looking forward to this Molly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Samantha Heather
    Yes, a little bit! Yesterday I realized how much I enjoy/love breakfast foods while commenting on your post (also looking on Pinterest and writing another post), and today someone on Instagram reminded me of the existence of the 365 project so I connected the two together yay!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so good to start the day off with a healthy + energizing breakfast!! I love the idea of 365 day projects - but honestly, I don't think that I could do any of them! lol! Good luck, and I look forward to more breakfasts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 365 days of breakfast such a great idea! lots of luck and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jessica (Coco/Mingo) Yes! I love starting my day off with breakfast; it just doesn't feel right if I don't. And thank you! :)

    @Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket Thank you! :) I'm using this blog + Instagram to keep me motivated because I'm really bad at doing things every day for even a week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great idea! Can't wait to see what you have in store!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh I love breakfast! this is a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete