Friday, February 7, 2014

rainy fridays


     
Today was full of nostalgia for me. Ever since I started driving, I love when it rains. I love driving in the rain, despite it being slightly more dangerous since I'm not very good at driving. The raindrops on my windshield, the reflection in the puddles, and sound of raindrops; it's just all so calming and nice. It's ironic because I remember hating the rain with all my might when I was in high school, but who really wants to walk all the way across the school within six minutes when it's raining heavily out? Not me.

But today was nice. I woke up later than planned, but I also went to sleep way later than planned. Oops. I'm still keeping up with making my own meals so I don't get a burrito every day at school, but they are ridicously yummy and I'm pretty sure I had four burritos a day last year. I love going to the school library on Fridays because it's so empty and my productivity tends to go up.

Long story short, today was a nice ending to a long week.

How was your week? Any plans for the weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment