Wednesday, February 19, 2014

update on life / 2.18.2014

So I've been a bit absent from my blog lately because I've been trying to catch up with my courseload and I went to San Francisco last weekend for a music event!

And I'll be in SF again this Thursday night (which is in 32 hours - eep!). It's hard having a social life while balancing school; I don't know how people do it, but I applaud you.

I had a very stressful day today just because there are so many deadlines and midterms coming up (and I won't be going to my Adobe classes on Thursday so I thought I had to met a sooner deadline but my professor gave me more time to work on my stuff yay!) which definitely took some of the stress off.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day for me, but I'm going to try my best to get as much work done as I can! It's actually going to be my best friend's birthday, but we're celebrating it on Thursday night and during the weekend (so I'll be blogging about that, once I get a chance to.) I plan on making her chocolate dipped strawberries which I'm really excited about because I love getting up early in the morning which means I have to get myself to bed after this post is published.

           
So yeah, just thought I'd check in and let you guys know I'm still alive! (And very much sleep deprived; I actually tripped on the stairs while rushing to class this morning.) My brain is pretty much non-functional at this point which also means I didn't bother to proofread this, not that I normally do anyway. (One of those goals I'll never really get to..)

Anywho, just wanted to stay up until midnight to wish my friend a happy birthday. Hope you've all have a fabulous weekend! Tell me what you did over this past weekend. :) Talk to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment