- I have been cooking lots and eating a lot of vegetables. And I can't remember the last time I ate out three times in a row, which is great.
- Also cooking and just being in the kitchen in general has my new therapy. I even love washing dishes, although I've always loved doing dishes. The thought of cleaning and organizing my dishes just clears my mind, if only I thought the same way about my room.
- I didn't want to exercise today, but I did anyway and it was great. But I have been moving around more and I don't hate walking as much anymore.
- Not behind yet, still organized (somewhat), and still showing up to my classes so I must be doing something right.
- As far as being on track goes, I'm doing a pretty good job at it. But I kind of really suck at time management still, and at not being lazy.
- I'm having fun with my Adobe classes despite that dreadful five hour gap. I'm also learning a lot for my Psych Human Growth and Development class and I'm really excited to get to the young adult time frame (because that's where I'm at now).
- I've been watching less Netflix, which is good. But sometimes, I still hear Netflix calling my name and I just have to answer.
- My sleeping habits are still undetermined. I have this horrible habit of needing to watch mindless T.V. shows or movies before going to bed, and I'm trying to kill that habit. But I have been getting up earlier, which is also on my "goals" list so I'm pretty happy about that.
How has your year been going so far?