February was a really wonderful month full of good vibes and energy which was nice because it was also a really stressful month of having lots of coursework and social outgoings.
So for March, I'm going to focus on two things this month (besides focusing on my coursework) and those two things are:
- Run twenty miles in the month of March
- Read the vegetables and fruits sections in my The Encycylopedia of Healing Foods
I've had this book for a few months now, and it's time to get serious about reading this thing (also because I've been really enjoying eating a plant based diet). Not to mention there's lots of vegetables I haven't tried yet like artichokes, beets, dandelion, etc.
February goals that were a success (or almost a success) //
- Maintained a fairly clean room for almost the entire month of February; then again, I was barely ever home, so I didn't really have the opportunity to mess it up.
- My focus on school was on point. I stayed up on nights that I went out so I could work on my coursework and projects a little before heading to bed.
- I actually ate more veggies! Can I get a high five? This has been a goal for mine for how long? Also started meal prepping and drinking more tea wooohooo. (I'm on a roll here.)
- I also continued blogging; there were times when I didn't want to, not because I didn't find it fun, but because I wanted to be lazy and just not do it. But when I'm lazy in one area of my life, it starts to affect all the other areas in my life so I tried to be as not lazy as possible which turned out great in the end. (x)
How did your February go?
Are you excited for March?! Any plans?