Friday, January 31, 2014

link love // helpful blogging tips

 
One of my favorite things to do since I started blogging is read about blogging.
It may seem silly to other people, but I like to read about what I'm doing. (I'm surprised I haven't read about reading before yet.) It's just about all I've been doing during my free time for the past month, so I'd thought I share some of my favorite bookmarks.
  1. Starting a blog. Great tips like allowing yourself to experiement on your blog to see what you like and don't like!
  2. Some more great tips for beginning bloggers.  And here is a simple handy and helpful guide while we're at it.
  3. Finding your own personal style. This is definitely something I'd like to  work on this year, but for now, I'm going to stick to experimenting to see what works for me.
  4. Designing your own blog. Things that will help you make your blog look nice, clean, and user friendly!
  5. Discipline and blogging. One of the things I'd like to accomplish this year is to have an active blog by the end of the year, which means showing up and being present.
  6. Here's one on the type of blogggers you don't want to be.
  7. Conquer the fear of blogging. Something I'm sure many of us relate to!
  8. Writing 500 words everyday. A habit I would like to have.
  9. Not entirely related to blogging, but it motivates me to want to blog and travel as well as many other things. Generally just to experience and enjoy what life has to offer us. (zenhabits is one of my favorite blogs to read.)
  10. Last but not least, here's a list of blog tips that helped me get started with blogging i.e.learning the ropes, what to expect, etc.
Hope you're having a wonderful Friday! 
Let me know what blogs you've been reading lately and catching up on. I'd love to add more onto my reading list!

No comments:

Post a Comment