Saturday, February 1, 2014

happy february!



Can you believe it's already February? It honestly feels like New Years Eve was just yesterday! Is this is life's way of giving me a heads up that this year is going to go by really fast?

If so, it's time to get serious about this year (not that I haven't been taking January seriously), but this is around the time where those new year resolutions and goals start to die down.

My main focuses this year are to build better and healthier habits (to the point where I don't have to think about them anymore because they come naturally) and focus on a few things that I want to become really good at (ex. running).

 
GOALS FOR FEBRUARY // 
 
Organization
  1. Room needs to be clean on Monday and Tuesday (at the very least). Waking up to a clean room clears my mind and I'm always more productive and happy throughout the day.
  2. School; I tend to slack off on days I'm not in school, so I need to make sure I don't do that this year. If it means going to the cafe and library more, that's what I'm going to do. Also need to keep my binder, notebooks, and papers organized.
 Health
  1. Exercise for 30 minutes a day 3 times a week. As much as I would love to work 6 or 7 times a week, I need to get out of my "all or nothing" mindset. I tend to go into my "all or nothing" mindset and when I don't exercise for one day, I stop exercising altogether.
  2. Eat more veggies and start meal planning. Drink more water throughout the day and when waking up in the morning. Also drink more tea (slowly getting better with this.)
  3. Get up and move more. Stop sitting down for long periods of time.
  4. Also sleep earlier! Do this slowly so you don't overwhelm yourself and want to give up. Today's goal is to go to sleep before midnight.
Misc.
  1. Spend 30 minutes everday drawing and doodling (for my Adobe Illutrastor).
  2. Go on at least one day trip somewhere with my friend.
  3. Try 3 new recipes.
  4. Continue blogging.
  5. Proofread. I am really bad with this. I don't proofread 99% of the things I write and I should probably start doing that...
It's a really long list but I'm better at doing things when I list things out (yay organization!)
  • Do you have any goals for February? How was your January?
  • Are you still keeping up with your new year goals if you made them this year?

1 comment:

  1. I love that you are making goals for each month.
    What a good idea.
    xx, Michelle
    http://michelleolthuis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete